- 1. Introduction to Radar and SAR, Microwave scattering, SAR image processing and focusing.
- 2. SAR image processing and resulting effects, SAR image radiometry and geometry. SAR acquisition modes.
- 3. Speckle and statistics of speckle. Polarimetry and SAR image classification.
- 4. SAR interferometry. Principle and applications for geophysical monitoring, etc.
- 5. Differential interferometry.
- 6. Multi-baseline interferometry, PSInSAR.
- 7. Hands-on training.
- 8. Advanced PS-InSAR processing, TomoSAR, SqueeSAR.
- 9. Course review and final test.